Have you wanted to be a writer? Are you passionate about Abergavenny? We’re always looking for articles that are shareable and satisfying. Do you have something that no one else is saying, or an interest everyone will relate to? Then we want you.
Which will it be?
There are two ways you can write for Abergavenny Now. Either join our crew of authors and contribute articles directly to the website, or create your own personal independent blog.
Join Our Team
As a member of our team not only will you be part of a supportive network who will help showcase writing, but you’ll also enjoy these great benefits:
- Learn the ropes of what makes an engaging article that everyone wants to read.
- Be the talk of the town, with your work being shared to thousands across social media.
- Make a real difference to the town and help Abergavenny thrive!
- Looks great on your CV.
Simply fill in this form or contact us directly with email@example.com, and we will be in touch!
- You will be required to create a personal bio for our team page.
- We require 1 article per month commitment.
- This is a voluntary position.
Start Your own Blog
Independent blogs are a fantastic way of giving your organisation or interest an online reach. It’s your own fully modifiable sub-domain which will link to the sidebar of the Abergavenny Now website. If this is something for you, follow full instructions here, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org where a friendly member of the team will guide you through how to set up and publish your own blog.
We can’t wait to welcome you on board!