Local dog sitting specialists Barking Mad Pontypool are celebrating canine companions by asking Monmouthshire dog owners to enter their first-ever UK Dog Awards. The awards have been created with the mission of recognising and rewarding ‘top dogs’ across five heart-warming categories. Owner-operator, Alison Preece, said:
“Through our work as part of the UK and Ireland’s leading dog sitting network, we encounter exceptional dogs who brighten up the lives of those around them every day. Every dog is special in their own way but we wanted to give those who really deserve to be recognised as man’s best friend, the chance to shine.
Our online dog show isn’t about looks or breed standard but about the difference these amazing creatures make to our lives. We’re looking for a diverse selection of ‘real’ dogs with character.”
Barking Mad has partnered with premium brands in the pet care sector to offer winners some fantastic prizes. Up for grabs are doggy treats from Laughing Dog Food, personalised pooch products from My Posh Paws, pet care products from Animology, personalised dog bone toys by Mutts & Hounds, as well as the opportunity to win a free Barking Mad doggy holiday worth up to £150!
Dog owners are invited to enter their faithful friends into the following five categories:
1. Dog with a Job – this could be an assistance dog, your office mascot or even a dog who works for the services
2. Best Pupfluencer – does your dog have their own social following? If their creative social content gets their followers wagging for more, then this is the category to enter!
3. Man’s Best Friend – Man, woman, child… we’re looking for those dogs who’ve been an amazing companion to their human family
4. Waggiest Welcome – the dog with the waggiest tail, who is always pleased to see their owner
5. Best Puppy-dog eyes – this dog will win anyone over with simply one look!
This is a fantastic opportunity for Monmouthshire’s most faithful friends! Whatever your special dog’s story, Barking Mad would love to hear it in 200 words or less, accompanied by a photograph/video which really shows off their character. To enter your four-legged best friend, visit www.barkingmad.uk.com/uk-dog-a
Full terms and conditions are also available by visiting the competition page above. The UK Dog Awards’ judging panel will decide who will be announced as canine champions at the close of the year.
Barking Mad is part of the Franchise Brands plc group of companies and is the UK’s favourite dog holiday company, as verified by TrustPilot. Contact Barking Mad at www.barkingmad.uk.com to find your dog’s home from home today.